The case of Thomas Coster, Esq; sitting member for the city of Bristol [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., 1735?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title: 'The case of Thomas Coster, Esq; sitting member for the city of Bristol.'.
Concerning the separation of Bristol from Gloucester and Somerset, and the election of mayor, aldermen, sheriff and members of Parliament for Bristol.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193044.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|