A catalogue of a collection of pictures, prints, and drawings, of a person gone abroad. [electronic resource] : Among the pictures, are the works of the following masters: Albert Durer, Carlo Dolci, Bolognese, Bourgognone, Van De Velde, Vandeneer, Vanderpool, Wyck, &c. Which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Gerard, at his house, in Litchfield-Street, St. Anne's, Soho, on Wednesday, the 18th of March, 1789, and the two following days, at twelve o'clock precisely. To be viewed two days preceding the sale. Catalogues to be had at Mr. Gerard's aforesaid. Conditions of sale as usual: one day to clear the lots.
- Standardized Title:
- Catalogues. 1789
- [London : s.n., 1789]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Art -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Cataloging of pictures -- Early works to 1800.
Auction catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193664.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|