The case of William Freeman Esq; and others, the proprietors of lands in the Charibbee islands in America, under the government of Coll. Codrington, the present chief governour there [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., 1702]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Freeman, William, 1645-1707 -- Trials, litigation etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'The case of William Freeman Esq; and others, relating to the government of the Charibbee islands.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 186
English Short Title Catalog, T193669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|