The speeches of the Hon. Thomas Erskine, in the Court of King's Bench, June 28, 1797, [electronic resource] : Before the Right Hon. Lloyd Lord Kenyon, and a special jury, on the trial the King versus Thomas Williams, for publishing the Age of reason, written by Thomas Paine; together with Mr. Stewart Kyd's reply, and Lord Kenyon's charge to the jury.
- Dublin : Printed by W. Watson and Son, No. 7, Capel-Street, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Age of reason.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193864.
- Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|