The arians and socinians monitor. [electronic resource] : Being a vision that a young socinian teacher lately had, in which he saw, in the most exquisite torment, his tutor, who died some years ago; and had from his own mouth the fearful relation of what befell him at and after his death. Together with many instructions relating to the socinian errors; by all which he is turned to the faith of the Gospel, and subscribeth his name antisocinus.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for the author; and sold by J. Johnson, bookseller and stationer, opposite the Monument, MDCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
63,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Antisocinus = John Macgowan.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T194390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|