Hymns, to be sung by the children of the Charity-School of St. Werburgh's Parish, on Sunday the 12th of December, 1756. At which time a sermon will be preached by the Reverend Sir. Philip Hoby, bart [electronic resource].
- [Dublin] : Printed for Samuel Price, bookseller opposite Crane-lane, in Dame-street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "I. That man is blest who stands in awe".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T194623.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|