A True state of the tobacco-trade [electronic resource] : I. As it relates to the plantations in America, and the inhabitants thereof. II. As it relates to the exports and imports to and from thence. III. As it relates to the exportation of roll and cut tobacco from England to foreign markets. IV. As it relates to the draw-back on roll and cut tobacco, and tobacco stalks, to be exported from England. And, V. As it relates to the incouragement of the said plantations, the increase of the revenue, shipping and navigation of Great Britain, and to the manufactures thereof.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195213.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|