Criticisms on an ancient poem, called the propheticale romaunce of Squire Arthure. [electronic resource] : Composed for the year 17- by Friar Deering; together with explanations and interpretations, by Paul Pilgarlick, Gent. Addressed to the Hanover Association.
- Cork : Printed for the author, [1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Poetry -- History and criticism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Cork.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Friar Deering and Paul Pilgarlick are pseudonyms.
At end: "End of chapter the first".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195970.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|