A bill for changing and altering the course of descent of copyhold estates held of the manor of Wolverley, in the county of Worcester, from the nature of borough English, to the course of descent according to common law [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1769-03-06
- [London : s.n., 1769]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Enacted: Private Acts, 9 Geo.III.c.60.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196073.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|