The Temple of pleasure [electronic resource] : A poem. To which is added a lamentation on Dr. Graham's declaration that he intends going to the continent. Likewise. A poetical epistle from Vestina the Rosy Goddess of health, to Dr. Graham, the Prince of Quacks.
- London : Printed for J. Langham, under the Great Piazza, Great-Russel-Street, Convent-Garden, 1783.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,44p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196102.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|