A tribute of gratitude, to the memory of the Late Right Honourable Selina, countess dowager of Huntingdon, who finished her christian course, June 17, 1791. Aged 84. By Thomas Young, preacher of God's Word [electronic resource].
- Newark : Printed by D. Holt, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
12p. ; 12⁰.
- English poetry -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Newark-on-Trent.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196258.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|