A sermon preach'd on Thursday, February 17. 1708/9. [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed by Her Majesty for a Solemn Thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the many and great successes of the confederate arms this last campaign. By Joseph Stennett.
- London : Printed by J.D. for J. Baker at Mercers-Chappel in Cheapside, M.DCC.IX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,35,p. ; 4⁰.
- Scotland -- History -- Union, 1707.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196266.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|