The time of justification considered [electronic resource] : In a dialogue, principally taken from the celebrated Dr. Goodwin; with two letters upon the same subject: a second dialogue on objections; and an appendix, containing the judgment of many eminent clavinistic divines, both of the independent, baptist, and episcopal persuasions. By Thomas Young, minister of the Gospel.
- London : Printed and sold by J. Chalmers, Old-Street. Sold also by Trapp, and Parsons, Pater-Noster-Row; Chapman, Fleet-Street; and Fenley, Bristol, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
82p. ; 12⁰.
- God -- Early works to 1800.
Christianity -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196470.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|