The watery grave. As sung by Mr. Dibdin, in his entertainment of the wags. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Wags. Song
- [London? : s.n., 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A slip-song - "Would you hear a sad story of woe,".
One of the songs from Charles Dibdin's 'The wags', first presented in 1790.
Price on title page: Price One Halfpenny.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T197028.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|