The Cur's conversion, or, His recantation of Hosiers Hall. Written by himself [electronic resource].
- Dublin : [s.n.], 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
14,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cornwallis, Charles Cornwallis, Marquis, 1738-1805 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Probably with reference to the address to Lord Cornwallis by the Corporation of Hosiers in Dublin in 1798; this includes an invective on Lord Cornwallis's reply by Roger Gower, the Clerk of the Corporation.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T197341.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|