The present state of the Church of Petersham, set forth in a memorial addressed to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Winchester. [electronic resource] : Printed at the request of the parishioners, assembled in Vestry, May 20, 1777. With an appendix, containing proposals to the inhabitants of Petersham. By D. Bellamy, M.A. minister of the parish of Kew and Petersham.
- [London? : s.n.], MDCCLXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T197609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|