[Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session,] the petition of Sir David Dalrymple of Hails, His Majesty's advocate, and Sir James Stewart of Good-trees, His Majesty's sollicitor, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1716]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 2⁰.
- Steuart, James, 1676-1752 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Rent -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Early works to 1800.
Debtor and creditor -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of drop-head title: December 5th 1716.
Concerning the administration of forfeited estates.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198151.
- Stewart, James, Sir, 1681-1727.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|