The proceedings on the King's Commission of the peace, and oyer and terminer, and gaol-delivery of Newgate, held for the city of London, and county of Middlesex, Justice-Hall in the Old B[ayly,] on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday being the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th of this instant December, 1720. In the seventh year of His Majesty's reign [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1720
- London : Printed for Eman. Matthews at the Bible in Paster-noster-Row; by M. Jenour against St. Sepulchres Back-Gate in Gilt-Spur-Street near Newgate; and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane. Where advertisements are taken in, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Price on title page: (Price 3d.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198795.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|