Form of the annual lists, and attestation thereof, respecting the ministers widows fund, which the trustees have found necessary in consequence of the variations made upon the scheme by the new statute [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Finance -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Church trustees -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
A circular form to be filled in by the presbytery of a parish computing the annual state of the Ministers widows fund from the 22nd of November "one thousand seven hundred and [blank]" to the 22nd of November the following year.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198857.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|