Part of the XLI Psalm, to be sung by the British charity-children, on Tuesday, March 1, 1725-6, being St. David's day, at Christ-Church, near Newgate-street, after a sermon preached by the Reverend Mr. Herbert Prichard, A.M. Fellow of Brazen-Nose College, Oxon [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. Psalm 41. English.
- [London : s.n., 1726]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The verses begin "The man is blest that doth provide".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P91
English Short Title Catalog, T199406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|