Pickett, mayor. A common council holden in the chamber of the Guildhall of the city of London, on Thursday the 15th day ofJuly, 1790. The committee for general purposes did this day deliver into this court, a report in writing under their hands, relative to the nature, duty and emoluments of the Office of Common Serjeant, which was read in these words [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Committee reports. 1790-07-15
- [London : s.n., 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Serjeants' Inn (London, England : Chancery Lane) -- Rules and practice -- Early works to 1800.
Parliamentary practice -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199490.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|