Piety the best policy and the truest patriotism. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at Maralin, in the county of Down, and diocese of Dromore, April the 19th, 1793. Being a day appointed by government for public humiliation, fasting, and prayer. By the precentor of Dromore.
- Newry : Printed by Robert Moffet, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,vii,,3-31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Antrim Newry.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Precentor of Dromore = Michael Smith.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199801.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|