A sermon preach'd to the societies for reformation of manners. [electronic resource] : At the Parish-Church of St. Lawrence-Jury, upon Monday, December the 31st, 1705. By the Right Reverend Father in God, William Lord Bishop of Lincoln. Published for the good and benefit of the poor that have not six pence to lay out.
- London : [P]rinted by D. Brown, in Westmoreland-Court, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Corinthians, 2nd, IV, 18. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T200129.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|