Divine songs attempted in easy language, for the use of children. By I. Watts, D.D [electronic resource].
- The twenty-first edition. With some additional composures.
- London : Printed for T. Longman, and J. Buckland, Pater-noster Row; J. Oswald, Poultry; J. Waugh, Lombard Street; and J. Ward; Cornhill, MDCCLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,58,p. ; 12⁰.
- Children's songs -- Texts.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T200237.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|