The History of four Kings. [electronic resource] : Their queens and daughters. Kings of Canterbury, Colchester, Cornwall and Cumberland. Being the merry tales of Tom Hodge. And his school-fellows.
- [London] : Printed and sold in Aldermary Church-Yard, Bow-Lane, London, [1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- English wit and humor.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the imprint halts at "London" and the woodcut on the titlepage shows three men sitting at a table.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201128.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|