An exact, and correct list of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, as also of the House of Commons of the first British Parliament of King George [electronic resource] : Summon'd to meet at Westminster on the 17th of March 1714/5, and from thence continued, by several prorogations, until the 23d of November 1719. With all the alterations which have happen'd in either House to the 31st of March 1720. And a blank margent, to insert what farther alterations shall happen during the several sessions to come, by death of members, undue elections, double returns, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Lists. 1715-1720
- London : Printed and sold by J. Roberts in Warkwick-Lane, J. Dodd without Temple bar, W. Chetwood under Tom's Coffee-house, in Covent Garden, Tho. Griffiths at Charing Cross, Jos. Fox Westminst Hall, and A. Rocayrol the corner of Peter's Court in St. Martin's Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,30p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|