A Dictionary explaining the most difficult terms made use of in fortification, Gunnery, and the whole compass of the military art. [electronic resource] : Extracted from the famous M. Vauban and M. Le Blond's fortisications: and also from the celebrated Marshal Feuquier's Military dictionary. To which is prefixed a copper plate, representing all the instruments of war made use of it camps, towns, sieges and fortifications. With every thing necessary to be known by officers, soldiers, historians, and readers of news-papers, as it explains all the words, and every engine, made use of in war.
- Dublin : Printed by George Faulkner, in Essex-Street, M,DCC,XLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Military art and science -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201730.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|