The Devil's gratitude. A poem, in answer to a late poem, intitled the place of the damn'd [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : s.n., 1731?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The place of the damn'd' is by Jonathan Swift.
"The devil assisted just at a dead lift,".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T202903.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|