A Farther consideration of the state of the case of St. Ann's Guild, within the Church of St. Audoens, Dublin; occasion'd by a paper latelly publish'd, entituled, The case of St. Ann's Guild [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : s.n., 1703]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6,p. ; 2⁰.
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T203053.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|