The beauties of history: or, Pictures of virtue and vice, drawn from real life [electronic resource] : designed for the instruction and entertainment of youth. By L.M. Stretch, M.A. Vicar of Twyford and Ouselbury, Hants.
- The seventh edition.
- Dublin : printed by R. Marchbank, No. 11, Dame-Street, M,DCC,LXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v. ; 12⁰.
- History -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Lyscombe Maltbee Stretch.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T203872.
- Stretch, L. M.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|