The case of [S]tephen Moore, Esq; in support of his petition, to be heard this day [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : s.n., 1734]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Moore, Stephen, Esq -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Relating to a parliamentary election at Cashel in which the petitioner was a candidate.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204030.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|