The Case of the Late Captain John Weller, and the officers and company of the Dublin yacht [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : London, printed, Jan.1755. And re-printed in Dublin, 1755]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Distilling industries -- Scotland.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The case was taken up by Weller's son, also Captain John Weller, after his father's death in 1752.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204199.
- Weller, John, d. 1752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|