The history of Idle Jack Brown; containing the merry story of the Mountebank with some account of the Bay Mare Smiler. Being the third part of the two shoemakers [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Two shoemakers. Part 3
- Dublin : Sold by William Watson and Son, No. 7, Capel-Street, printers to the Cheap Repository for Religious and Moral Tracts. And by the booksellers, chapmen and hawkers, in the town and country, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
23,p. ; 12⁰.
- Chapbooks, English -- Specimens.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Z, i.e. Hannah More.
Price on title page: Great allowance to shopkeepers, chapmen and hawkers. Price One Penny.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204570.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|