The history of the kingdom of Ireland [electronic resource] : [With] an account of all the battles, sieges, and other considerable transactions, both civil and military, during the late wars there, till the en[tire] reduction of that country by the victorious [ar]ms of our Late Most Gracious Sovereign King William. To which is prefixed, a brief relation of the antient inhabitants, and first conquest of that nation by King Henry II, and of all the remarkable passages in the reign of every King to this time; particularly the horrid rebellion and massacre in 1641: with the popish and arbitrary designs that were carried on there in the former reigns. The fourteenth edition, enlarged. By R.B.
- Belfast : Printed by James Magee, at the Bible and Crown, in Bridge-street, M,DCC,LXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
180p. : ill. ; 18⁰.
- Ireland -- History -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- R. B. = R. Burton, i.e. Nathaniel Crouch.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204642.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|