The Irish Merlin, or Gentleman's almanack: for the year of Our Lord, 1799 [electronic resource] : (Being the third after leap-year.) and thirty-ninth of the reign of K. George III. 'till the 25th of October. Containing [I.] The days of the week and month, sun's rising and setting, moon's phases and age, with her southing, rising and setting, the time of high water on the east bar of Dublin, with the exact heights of the tides. [II.] The royal family, privy council, Lords and Commons of Parliament, knights of the most illustrious order of St. Patrick, and baronets of Ireland. [III.] The ecclesiastical, civil and military departments. IV. The several circuit and quarter-sessions towns in Ireland, as regulated by proclamation, with a list of the chairmen or barristers presiding at said sessions. V. The lord mayor, aldermen, and corporation of the city of Dublin, as also lists of the several public and private charities in this kingdom. VI. Lists of the fairs and roads in Ireland, and several other valuable and necessary tables of information. To which is added, an alphabetical list of the armed yeomanry of Ireland. Published by Authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Stuart's Irish Merlin
- Dublin : Printed and compiled by A. Stewart, No. 86, Bride-street. Where all sorts of English and Irish papers of the best qualities, are sold by wholesale and retail, at his stationary and book-warehouse, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
151,p. ; 8⁰.
- Almanacs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Formerly 'Stuart's Irish Merlin'.
Price in square brackets: (Price 1s. 7 1/2d.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204929.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|