London: the court of managers for the united-trade to the East-Indies, will put up to sale at the East-India-House in Leaden-Hall-Street, on the 19th of March, 1705/6, the following goods; viz. ... [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1706]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- East India Company -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The said court, do hereby declare, that they will not expose to sale any more goods till September next, except coffee, indigo, and saltpetre".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204977.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|