A Lamentable ballad of the tragical end of a gallant lord and virtuous lady; together with the untimely death of their two children [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed and sold by John ... long Lane, W[est] S...eld, London, [1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; obl.1/2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In Rome a nobleman did wed".
In four columns with the title above the first two; the columns are not separated by rules.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T206202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|