[Nov. 18, 1737.] His Majesty has thought fit to order, that publick prayers be put up in all the churches in and about the cities of London and Westminster, for the recovery of Her Majesty's health. Upon this occasion, it is to be mentioned before the prayer for all conditions of men, commonly called the general intercession, that the prayers of the congregation are desired for the recovery of Her Majesty's heatlh. And after the intercession, are to be us'd the two first collects in the office for visitation of the sick. ... [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1737]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Prayer -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Edm. London, i.e. Edmund Gibson, Bishop of London.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T206327.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|