The Political testament of Cardinal Julius Alberoni. [electronic resource] : Exhibiting a general view of the politics and interests of the several courts of Europe. Extracted from different memoirs, letters, and other papers of his eminence. To which is prefixed a short account of the Cardinal's life. Translated from the Italian.
- London : Printed for J. Nourse, at the Lamb, against Katherine-street in the Strand, M,DCC,LIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xxxii,343,p. ; 8⁰.
- Europe -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cardinal Alberoni died in 1752; this compilation is probably spurious.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T206385.
- Alberoni, Giulio, 1664-1752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|