The select committee appointed to regulate the distribution of provisions, hereby gives notice, that all persons desirous of partaking the public bounty, and who are proper objects thereof, must provide themselves with fresh certificates, signed by the last employer, and mentioning the number in family and place of abode, which certificates will be received at the ticket-officer in Molyneaux's-Yard, on Monday the 9th; ... [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by Wogan, Bean, and Pike. No.23, Old-Bridge, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; obl.1/8⁰.
- Bounties -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head: Thomas-Street, June 2, 1778.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207285.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|