A view of the covenant of grace from the sacred records. [electronic resource] : Wherein the parties in that covenant, the making of it, its parts conditionary and promissory, and the administration thereof, are distinctly considered. Together with the trial of a saving personal inbeing in it, and the way of instating sinners therein, unto their eternal salvation. To which is subjoined, a memorial concerning personal & family fasting & humiliation presented to saints and sinners By the Reverend and Learned Mr. Thomas Boston, late minister of the Gospel at Ettrick.
- Glasgow : Printed by R. Chapman, for J. & A. Duncan, J. & M. Robertson, J. & W. Shaw, and A. Brydon, Glascow; and J. Fairbairn, Edinburgh, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
338,p. ; 12⁰.
- Covenant theology.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With three final contents leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207731.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|