By the Lord Lieutenant and Council of Ireland, a proclamation. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1769-07-01
- Dublin : Printed by Boulter Grierson, printer to the King Most Excellcent Majesty, M,DCC,LXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
2 sheets (versos blank); 1⁰.
- Ireland -- History -- 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: "1st day of July, 1769".
Against person or persons unknown who on 13 June 1769 houghed three bullocks and four heifers belonging to John Keys of Lawry, co. Fermanagh.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T208705.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|