By the Lords Justices and Council of Ireland, a proclamation. Hu. Armach. Tho. Wyndham C. Wm. Conolly. Hereas in pursuance of an act of Parliament lately passed in this kingdom, intituled, An act the better suppressing tories, robbers and rapparees, and for preventing robberies, burglaries and other heinous crimes, ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1728-08-17
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crooke, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms in Copper-Alley, 1728.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
4 sheets (versos blank); 1⁰.
- Proclamations -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Legal works.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: "seventeenth day of Aug, 1728".
Against Tories, robbers and Rapparees.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T208925.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|