By the Lords Justices General and General Governors of Ireland. A proclamation. For the publishing the peace between Her Majesty and His Most Christian Majesty the French King [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1713-05-15
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crooke, printer to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, in Copper-Alley, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Proclamations -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: "the fifteenth day of May, 1713".
Signed: J. Dawson.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Steele, 1627
English Short Title Catalog, T209187.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|