A directory for youth: or, A discourse of youthful lusts. [electronic resource] : In which the nature and kinds of them are described, and remedies against them laid down. First preached to young people, and now published at their request. By Samuel Pomfret. Recommended by Mr. Reynolds in the sermon he preach'd at Mr. Pomfret's funeral.
- The second edition corrected.
- London : Printed for, and sold by Joseph Marshal, at the Bible in Newgate-street. Where is to be had Mr. Pomfiet's Effigie, newly done in Mezzotinto, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,223,p. ; 12⁰.
- Youth -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With 4 final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209384.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|