Lord Barjarg reporter. Information for the trustees of James Baird of London, merchant; the disponees of the now deceast Mrs. Ann Walkinshaw, spouse to Major Charles Erskine of the 120th regiment; John Hathorn of Overairies, and Robert Hamilton brewer at the Water of Leith near Edinburgh, all creditors of the deceast Hugh viscount of Primerose, pursuers; against Neil Earl of Roseberry, defender [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
18p. ; 4⁰.
- Debtor and creditor -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Inheritance and succession -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of drop-head title: March 22. 1766.
The phrase "Lord Barjarg reporter" is enclosed in square brackets.
On the estate of Carrington.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209582.
- Hamilton, Robert, brewer. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|