Grant, 1800. [electronic resource] : By Mark Morton, Mathematician, Dublin. Containing, the solutions, questions, enigmas, and rebuses, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Grant's almanack. Supplement
- Dublin : printed by Pat. Wogan, No. 23, Old-bridge, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Almanacs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Imprint comes immediately below title.
Apparently issued as a supplement to Grant's almanack for 1800.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T211275.
- Grant, Nicholas, 1704-1783.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|