To the knights, citizens, and burgesses, in Parliament assembled: the humble petition of Daniel Malone and Robert Perry, of the city of Dublin, letter-founders [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : s.n., 1752?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Handmade paper -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Seeking financial aid; with "A specimen of the other kinds of printing-types, besides the above, which the petitioners have manufactured, ..".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T211292.
- Perry, Robert, letter-founder. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|