An Elegy on the much lamented loss of His Grace William King lord arch-bishop of Dublin, primate and metropolitan of all Ireland, [electronic resource] : Who died, May 8, 1729. At his palace of St. Sepulehre's in Kevan's Street, Dublin.
- Dublin : Printed by J.K. and sold by the stationers, 1729.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Oh! Blackest day that e're the sun 'rose on,".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, E174
English Short Title Catalog, T211644.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|