Rules and articles for the better government of His Majesty's horse and foot guards, and all other his forces in Great Britain and Ireland, dominions beyond the seas, and foreign parts, from the 24th of March, 1754. Published by His Majesty's command [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Regulations. 1754-03-24
- London : Printed by Thomas Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
64p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Army -- Regulations.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T211757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|